Ice cream float recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed "Jackson Pollock" Potatoes
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Ice cream float recipes
- ice cream, and coke
Old Fashioned Ice cream float
Pour soda 1/2 way in glass
- Vanilla ice cream
- Glass of coca cola or root beer soda
Ice Cream Float
Endless combinations of flavors
- 2-3 scoops Ice Cream
- 8 oz Soda
ice cream float recipe collections
- ice cream desserts in a glass (18)
- ice cream desserts with oreos (8)
- ice cream desserts with fruit (8)
- vanilla ice cream desserts (5)
- YUM!Food Porn homemade ice cream (5)
- ice cream sandwiches (5)
- milkshake without ice cream (3)
- snow ice cream (3)
- YUM!Food Porn kinder chocolate ice cream (2)
- YUM!Food Porn kinder ice cream (2)