Ice cream float recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Kinder Bueno Cheesecake
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Ice cream float recipes
- ice cream, and coke
Old Fashioned Ice cream float
Pour soda 1/2 way in glass
- Vanilla ice cream
- Glass of coca cola or root beer soda
Ice Cream Float
Endless combinations of flavors
- 2-3 scoops Ice Cream
- 8 oz Soda
ice cream float recipe collections
- ice cream desserts in a glass (18)
- ice cream desserts with oreos (8)
- ice cream desserts with fruit (8)
- vanilla ice cream desserts (5)
- YUM!Food Porn homemade ice cream (5)
- ice cream sandwiches (5)
- milkshake without ice cream (3)
- snow ice cream (3)
- YUM!Food Porn kinder chocolate ice cream (2)
- YUM!Food Porn kinder ice cream (2)