Float recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Float recipes
Drink- Mango creamshake
Whip ideal milk until thick
- 1 X 410G CAN IDEAL MILK, CHILLED OVER NIGHT
- 2 large mangoes pureed
- ¾ x 397g can condensed milk
- 2 -3 large mangoes cubed
Minty Hot Cocoa Float
A scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream transforms traditional hot cocoa into a dessert-like winter treat
- 1 serving hot cocoa mix (plus the ingredients called for in the package directions)
- 1/4 cup mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 sprig fresh mint
add green sherbet to sprite
- (Green Sherbet & Sprite
Old Fashioned Ice cream float
Pour soda 1/2 way in glass
- Vanilla ice cream
- Glass of coca cola or root beer soda
Ice cream Floats
A nice way to cool down on a hot day
- 1 scoop Ice cream any flavor
- 1/2 cup Soda any flavor
big girl root beer float
mix than add whip cream
- . Whipped Cream Vodka + Root beer + whipped cream + cherry. .
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!