Float recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Float recipes
Drink- Mango creamshake
Whip ideal milk until thick
- 1 X 410G CAN IDEAL MILK, CHILLED OVER NIGHT
- 2 large mangoes pureed
- ¾ x 397g can condensed milk
- 2 -3 large mangoes cubed
Minty Hot Cocoa Float
A scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream transforms traditional hot cocoa into a dessert-like winter treat
- 1 serving hot cocoa mix (plus the ingredients called for in the package directions)
- 1/4 cup mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 sprig fresh mint
add green sherbet to sprite
- (Green Sherbet & Sprite
Old Fashioned Ice cream float
Pour soda 1/2 way in glass
- Vanilla ice cream
- Glass of coca cola or root beer soda
Ice cream Floats
A nice way to cool down on a hot day
- 1 scoop Ice cream any flavor
- 1/2 cup Soda any flavor
big girl root beer float
mix than add whip cream
- . Whipped Cream Vodka + Root beer + whipped cream + cherry. .