Snow ice cream recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Snow ice cream recipes
In a large bowl combine half and half, vanilla extract and sugar
- 1 cup half and half or milk
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup granulated sugar (adjust to your taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 to 6 cups clean, freshly fallen snow
Snow Ice Cream
Yes, even when it is cold outside, your children will still want ice cream
- 1 12-oz. can of evaporated milk
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- up to a gallon of snow
Instead of ice cream, how about some snow cream !
- Snow (2 cups)
- Sugar (1 cup)
- Vanilla(2 tablespoons)
- Whole milk or cream(1 cup)