Snow ice cream recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Snow ice cream recipes
In a large bowl combine half and half, vanilla extract and sugar
- 1 cup half and half or milk
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup granulated sugar (adjust to your taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 to 6 cups clean
- freshly fallen snow
Snow Ice Cream
Yes, even when it is cold outside, your children will still want ice cream
- 1 12-oz. can of evaporated milk
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- up to a gallon of snow
Instead of ice cream, how about some snow cream !
- Snow (2 cups)
- Sugar (1 cup)
- Vanilla(2 tablespoons)
- Whole milk or cream(1 cup)