Recipes with snow - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Snow recipes
Snow Ice Cream
Yes, even when it is cold outside, your children will still want ice cream
- 1 12-oz. can of evaporated milk
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- up to a gallon of snow
Instead of ice cream, how about some snow cream !
- Snow (2 cups)
- Sugar (1 cup)
- Vanilla(2 tablespoons)
- Whole milk or cream(1 cup)