- ice cream
- and coke
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
all you need is spoon and cup
go grab yourself ice cream out of freezer and cup and spoon, then scoop up of some ice cream about 4 or 5 scoop into cup. and finaly go grab yourself can of coke and open it up and start pouring some coke into cup of ice cream. and its ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Soft Oatmeal Cookies 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- BARB EASY TO MAKE CHILI 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- apple crumb pie 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Ice Cream Sandwiches 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Balls 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Steak with Mushroom Sauce 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Fruit Pizza 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Sugar-free fat-free ice cream 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.