50 Back-To-School Crockpot Casseroles
The Back-to-School period is stressful enough without having to worry about dinner! Make it easy with these 50 delicious crockpot casseroles!
1/50 View slideshow
© Latina Mom Meals
Chicken Enchilada Doritos Casserole
Love the exotic Mexican flavors of chicken enchiladas? In this vibrant slow cooker recipe, you get them all—plus extra crunch from the addition of crushed Nacho Cheese Doritos on top.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article