Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tbsps brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tsps olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking pan. Saute the garlic in olive oil until it becomes soft. Put the chicken in the baking dish, and season with salt and pepper. Combine the garlic and brown sugar, then spread the garlic and sugar mixture over the chicken. Bake without cover for about 40 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.