Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 1 t. oregano
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- 2 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 2 T. butter
- 1/4 c. hot water
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 t. parsley
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Dissolve bouillon in water. Add butter, lemon juice and garlic to water.
In bowl, mix oregano, salt, and pepper. Rub the mixture onto the chicken.
Place chicken in crockpot. Pour water mixture over chicken. Cook on low until chicken is done.
When chicken is finished cooking. Remove from crockpot, shred chicken then return to juice in crockpot. Add parsley.
Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Baked Fried Chicken with Paprika 3/5 (296 Votes)
- Simple Tasty Chicken Enchiladas 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Nana's Bisquick Pizza Bake 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Garlic & Parmesan Roasted Potatoes 3.3/5 (28 Votes)
- bbq meatballs 3.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Salad 3.4/5 (193 Votes)
- Zucchini gratin Provencal 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Lemon Basil Chicken 3.6/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.