Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast
Marinated grilled chicken breast
- 4 chicken breast
- Lemon juice
- Black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
In a container marinate the chicken over night. For the marinate combine water, lemon juice, garlic, and black pepper.
After the chicken is marinated, grill until the outside is golden brown. Serve with pasta or your favorite sides.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.