Hunger hacks: 25 foods to suppress your appetite that won’t leave you hanging
It's not always easy to suppress your appetite when your tummy is grumbling—so here are 25 foods that will help calm your roaring hunger!
1/26 View slideshow
Not in the mood to feel hungry?
We know how hard it can be to restrain yourself and make healthy choices when you're in the middle of full-blown hunger pangs. That's why we've compiled a list of 25 foods that will be your ultimate hunger-killing allies! Read on to find out what to nibble on next time you're feeling famished.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Comment on this article