Ultimate pot Pie
- 1 pie crust
- 1 c corn
- 1 c peas
- 2 carrots
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1/2 onion chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 c cooked chicken or beef
- 1/2 c chicken or beef stock
- 2 potatoes chopped
- a little milk and butter
- 1 1/2 c sharp cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 17mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
chop meat and onions then cook till almost done, set aside
cook potatoes until almost done.
in a sauce pan add cream of onion soup, cheese, potatoes, milk, butter, salt, and pepper and stock, heat through
add meat and heat through
. roll out pie crust place filling into a pie pan top with crust. put to slits in the top of crust.
bake 400 for 35 min
sprinkle a little cheese on the top of the crust if desired.
You'll also love
- Zucchini pasta 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chili and Corn Chips 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Beefy Chili 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken & Dressing Bake 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings from Biscuits 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Grandmas Meat Loaf 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Perfect Pecan Pie 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe