Chicken & Dressing Bake
- 1 chicken
- cut in pieces; 1 box chicken stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup and 1 can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 1 12oz. can canned milk
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup margarine (melted).
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Mix stuffing with 1/2 cup margarine and set aside.
Mix soup, milk, and broth and heat (don't boil). Put 1/2 stuffing in 9x13 pan and then add chopped chicken.
Pour over all with soup, milk, broth mixture and top with remaining stuffing.
Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cross Country Kugel 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings from Biscuits 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Grandmas Meat Loaf 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Spinach Chicken Penne 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Tortillas 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Ultimate Chicken Fingers (courtesy... 1.6/5 (68 Votes)
- Chicken - with Chips Casserole 1/5 (1 Votes)
- No-Fail Chicken and Rice Casserole 1/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!