Crisp flavorful chicken strips
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1/2 cup grated parmesan, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1 egg, 3 tbls butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 14mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven 425 degrees, line cookie sheet with foil, spay with cooking spray, or grease lightly with cooking oil
Cut chicken strips cross wise in two inch strips, In a large freezer baggies, put the flour cheese and paprika, Put chicken strips ( a few at a time) in to baggie and shake to coat chicken strips.
Lay the coated chicken strips on the cookie sheet. Drizzle butter over chicken strips, bake 14 minutes turning chicken half way through cook time. Cook untill center is not pink.
You'll also love
- chicken tenders 4.8/5 (72 Votes)
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Balls 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Parmesan Ritz Crusted Chicken 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Oven Fried Rice 1.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken on Linguine 1.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Easy Lasagne 1.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Ultimate Chicken Fingers (courtesy... 1.6/5 (69 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.