Here's how to dine out without ruining your bikini body
You're on a diet but don't want to go a restaurant because you're afraid you won't be able to stick to it. Have no fear, we'll show you how!
8 ways to dine out without ruining your bikini body
So it's Friday night and you're just dying to go out for dinner with your friends. "Come on, we're going for Italian tonight!" Sadly, pasta and risotto don't fit in with your diet. It's so hard to decide when your stomach is saying yes but your mind is saying no!
Luckily, now you can choose the second option. Go out with your friends to a nice restaurant and enjoy a delicious meal without breaking your diet rules. Want to know how? Read on.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.