Chicken Parmesan with Mozzarella
- 2 boneless
- skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 450 F.
Pound chicken until flat, about 1/2 inch thick.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Whisk egg whites in a bowl. In a separate bowl, stir bread crumbs and salt and pepper.
Dip chicken in egg whites, then dredge in bread crumbs.
Lay on baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with non-stick spray.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove chicken from oven, spoon tomato sauce on top and sprinkle with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
Return to oven to let the cheese melt.
Serve with pasta.
You'll also love
- better than sex chicken 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Farfalle 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Garlic Oven Baked Chicken 3.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Southwest Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cavatappi with Spinach, Beans and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!