Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup uncooked rice
- 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 4 skinless chicken breast cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
stir together the soup, water rice, vegetables and onion powder in a casserole dish. Top with chicken and cheddar cheese. Cover and bake at 375F foe 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes more until bubbly and cheese is completely melted.
You'll also love
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole... 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole 3.9/5 (75 Votes)
- Skillet Cheesy Chicken & Rice... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Classic Creamy Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cavatappi with Spinach, Beans and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Boursin Cheese Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Funeral Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!