A mouth watering experience
- 2 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 minced medium onion
- 1 cap full seasoning salt or Mrs. Dash
- 1 package saltine crackers
- 1 egg
- 12 ounces ketchup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients EXCEPT ketchup. Mix well. Add 6 ounces ketchup. mix well
Spread mixture in a large loaf pan. Cover with ketchup.
Bake at 350 degrees about one hour or until done all the way through.
Serve with ketchup on the side.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!