- 1 lb stew meat
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cut meat into desired bite sizes and brown in skillet with a bit of oil.
While meat is browning, put all other ingredients into a crockpot, then add meat without the drippings. Stir to make sure meat is covered in the sauce.
Cover and cook on low all day or high for a couple hours then low for a couple more hours.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.