- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 package egg noodles
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- Dash of paresley
- garlic salt
- 1 onion
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook beef or turkey with onion until no more pink. While meat cooks, cook noodles in large sauce pan.
Add soup, sour cream and spices to meat. Mix and heat through.
Drain noodles and add meat mix to noodles. Mix and serve.
You'll also love
- Taco Casserole 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Mom's Stew 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Cowboy Beans 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Turkey Chili 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Turkey with Cider flavored Hunter... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Thai Peanut Turkey Burger 3.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Peggy's Tuna Casserole 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- home made chinese shrimp and... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.