Mama's Orange Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops
- 1 cup orange juice
- Brown sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil/spray
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Sprinkle pork chops with paprika, salt and pepper. Sear pork chop in hot pan until browned.
In a pot combine, orange juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar. Heat until light boil, simmer for 5 minutes.
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray bottom of baking dish with cooking oil. Place pork chops in dish, pour mixture over pork chops, reserving 1/2 of it for gravy.
Bake pork chops for approximately 30 minutes or until fully cooked through.
Heat remaining mix in pot. Stir in flour until thickened to desired consistency.
Place pork chops on plate, cover with gravy mixture.
You'll also love
- Beef Strogonoff 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Fire House Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chili Blow Hole 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chipotle Chicken and Asparagus 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Tamales 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sunshine Juice Blend 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Pork chop with apple, and a hint... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.