- 1 lb stew meat
- 1 C frozen peas
- 4 carrots cut into chunks
- 8 potatoes cut into 1/8's
- 3 cans cream of mushroom soup or homemade (don't add much water)
- Bisquick dumpling recipe
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown meat in butter.
Combine ingredients into casserole dish.
Bake covered @ 350 degrees for 3 hours or 250 degrees for 5 hours.
Turn up oven to 400 degrees and spoon on Bisquick dumpling recipe.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture