- 1 1/2 Pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Quaker Oatmeal uncooked
- 1 Can Tomato Soup
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 90mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350. Combine all ingredients. Mix well. Press into a 8x4 loaf pan. Bake 1 hour. Let stand 5 minutes. Slice and serve hot.
Add McCormick's Meat Loaf Seasoning to season.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture