Insects and Lab Meat: What's For Dinner In 2117
In just 100 years, our dinner tables may become unrecognizable.
Our Climate, Our Diets
It's no question that our diets have drastically changed over the course of human history. Before we started farming, we were primarily hunter-gatherers. And as society continues to evolve, so will what we eat. With the onset of climate change, commonplace crops such as wheat and corn may become scarce. It's likely we'll see a major diet shift soon — welcome to the future of food.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.