Our main dishes recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Crock Pot Roast
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to make an authentic Caïpiriña!
Top rated Main dishes recipes
Greek chicken "Kota Riganati"
By european cutie, European Cutie
This recipe is Greek, healthy and full of flavor! You could also try grilling this on the BBQ for a great summer ma...
- 1 whole chicken (3 to 4 pounds) with neck and giblets removed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Greek Marinade ( see recipe below)
- Oil for the grill rack
The 10 golden rules for perfect roast beef
By Pascale Weeks
Roast beef is a typical SUNDAY lunch CLASSIC. It's easy to make and is a dish that everyone loves.
- 1 1/2 Pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Quaker Oatmeal uncooked
- 1 Can Tomato Soup
10 Ideas What To Eat After The Holiday Season To Get Back In Shape!
By Elena Salvadore
Wanna get BACK in shape after overindulging over the festive season? Here's all the HELP you NEED!!
This main dish is best served with caesar salad and garlic bread
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery
- Fresh green and/or red peppers, chopped
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can/jar tomato sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes (w/ liquid)
- 1 can mushrooms (or better yet... use fresh)
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 cup cottage cheese (I use whole container).
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 pkg. “oven ready” (type) Lasagna noodles
- Sliced mozzarella cheese, or just slice the brick cheese (actually better).
Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 2 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Pound Cooked Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 Bag 16oz Frozen Broccoli Cuts
- 1 Can Cambells Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1 Cup Peppercorn Ranch Salad Dressing
- 2 1/2 Cups Cooked White Rice
- 5 Slices American Cheese