Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 2 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Bag 16oz Frozen Broccoli Cuts
- 1 Can Cambells Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1 Cup Peppercorn Ranch Salad Dressing
- 2 1/2 Cups White Rice
- 5 Slices American Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook Chicken. Cook Rice. Combine broth, chicken, broccoli, soup and salad dressing in a 3 Qt Non Stick Pan. Bring broth to a boil over high heat and stir continually. Stir in cooked rice.
Turn off heat, cover pan and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in Cheese and let stand, covered for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Fluff rice with a fork and serve hot.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!