Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 lb Box Elbow Macaroni
- 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Small Box of Velvetta Cheese
- 1 pkg Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook macaroni as directed on box.
In a sausepan mix cream, velvetta and milk. Cook on low heat, continuously mixing until creamy. Add shredded cheese and mix until melted.
Pour mixture over cooked macaroni. Place into 9x13 glass or aluminum baking pan. Bake at 325 for 20-30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Meatballs 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Mamas seasoned potatoes 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Dannielle's Chicken with Green... 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Cheese and Walnuts 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Bacon, tomato & avocado pasta salad 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Little Smoothered Hot Dogs 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- My Mom's Noodle Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!