Cilantro Garlic Fries
- 6 Medium potatoes cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- to taste
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro leaves
- finely chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 425°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper, then drizzle with olive oil. Scrub potatoes, cut lengthwise into fries and then place in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes. Then drain and dry fries on a paper towel.
In a gallon-size sealable Ziploc bag, combine olive oil, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Place fries in bag then seal, and shake to coat. Using tongs, arrange fries in a single layer on parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fries turn a light golden brown. Remove from oven and serve hot.
You'll also love
- Spiced Beef cheeks with Carrots... 3.7/5 (98 Votes)
- Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Ranch Cheeseball 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- SHEPHERDS PIE 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Braised Endive 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chick Pea Garlic Hummus 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Garlic Parsley Potatoes 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato Salsa 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!