Cilantro Garlic Fries
- 6 Medium potatoes cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 425°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper, then drizzle with olive oil. Scrub potatoes, cut lengthwise into fries and then place in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes. Then drain and dry fries on a paper towel.
In a gallon-size sealable Ziploc bag, combine olive oil, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Place fries in bag then seal, and shake to coat. Using tongs, arrange fries in a single layer on parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fries turn a light golden brown. Remove from oven and serve hot.
You'll also love
- Potato Wedges 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- lasagna roll ups 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes with Meatballs 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Sugared Pecans 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Chocolate Covered Raspberries 4/5 (76 Votes)
- Roasted Leg Of Lamb 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Guacamole 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!