Cilantro Garlic Fries
- 6 Medium potatoes cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 425°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper, then drizzle with olive oil. Scrub potatoes, cut lengthwise into fries and then place in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes. Then drain and dry fries on a paper towel.
In a gallon-size sealable Ziploc bag, combine olive oil, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Place fries in bag then seal, and shake to coat. Using tongs, arrange fries in a single layer on parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fries turn a light golden brown. Remove from oven and serve hot.
You'll also love
- Tomatoes stuffed with grilled... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Dates ball 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Dannielle's Twice Baked Potatoes 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Jamaican Curry 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Peanut Brittle 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Bruschetta and Goat Cheese Crostini 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Crab Dip 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Jim's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!