Cilantro Garlic Fries
- 6 Medium potatoes cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 425°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper, then drizzle with olive oil. Scrub potatoes, cut lengthwise into fries and then place in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes. Then drain and dry fries on a paper towel.
In a gallon-size sealable Ziploc bag, combine olive oil, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Place fries in bag then seal, and shake to coat. Using tongs, arrange fries in a single layer on parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fries turn a light golden brown. Remove from oven and serve hot.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Chips 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- SAUSAGE ROLLS 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4/5 (37 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops 4/5 (35 Votes)
- White girl's salsa 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Steamed Butterflied Shrimp with... 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Tagine of lamb chops with... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Medallion of Pork with Orange 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!
Review this recipe
so, when does the cilantro get added? you dont mention it in the steps!
Commented by Gourmandize Staff
Ah another homemade fries recipe! I'm going to make these wiht my signature burgers this weekend
Commented by hotgirl