Chocolate Covered Pretzels
A super easy and healthy snack!
Chocolate Covered Pretzels. Discover our recipe.
- 1 pack of unsalted pretzels
- 1 bar of dark chocolate (or milk chocolate if you prefer!)
- sprinkles (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt the chocolate in a water bath or in the microwave.
Once melted, dip the pretzels half way through in the chocolate. Let cool on a cooling rack covered with wax paper until the chocolate has hardened.
You can even add sprinkles on top while the chocolate is still warm!
You'll also love
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4/5 (125 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel... 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Strawberry Applesauce 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Green Eggs and Ham 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate and Reese® Milk Shake 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Pork chop with apple, and a hint... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Chocolate covered mix nuts 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Strawberries 4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!