Chocolate covered pretzel recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chocolate covered pretzel recipes
Chocolate Covered PretzelsRecipewe ♡
By Gourmandize Official
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 1 pack of unsalted pretzels
- 1 bar of dark chocolate (or milk chocolate if you prefer!)
- sprinkles (optional)
Chocolate/Nutella Covered pretzels
Fun and easy snack to use as a harmless party treat
- -Chocolate/Candy Melts
- -Pretzel Sticks
- -Sprinkles (optional)
Chocolate- and Peppermint-Coated Pretzels
Combine first 4 ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker
- 1 (16-ounce) package pretzel nuggets
- 2 (16-ounce) packages chocolate-flavored bark
- candy coating
- coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (4-ounce) square semisweet baking chocolate
- broken into pieces
- 1 (16-ounce) package hard peppermint candies
- finely crushed and divided (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract