Chocolate- and Peppermint-Coated Pretzels
- 1 (16-ounce) package pretzel nuggets
- 2 (16-ounce) packages chocolate-flavored bark
- candy coating
- coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (4-ounce) square semisweet baking chocolate
- broken into pieces
- 1 (16-ounce) package hard peppermint candies
- finely crushed and divided (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 120mins
Cost Average budget
Combine first 4 ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW setting 2 hours. Stir chocolate mixture; add 1 cup crushed peppermint candies
and peppermint extract, stirring well to coat.
Drop pretzel mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls onto wax paper. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup crushed
peppermint candies evenly on pieces before they set. Let stand until firm. Store in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Triple Peppermint Bars 3.1/5 (210 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Pretzels 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Chocolate/Nutella Covered pretzels 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- chocolate milkshakes 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Jellies 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Pulled pork 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Southwestern Slow-Cooker Stuffed... 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Marcia's White Chocolate Trail Mix 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!