A cup of pudding with oreo "dirt" and topped with candy worms skull and or hersheys tomstones
- Small box Jello Chocolate instant pudding
- Small box Jello Pistacio instant pudding
- 8-10 oreos Crushed in food processor
- Desired garnish Chocolate tombstones Gummy worms Skull
- body parts
- you get the idea.
- 8-10 Plastic cups preferable clear
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix up each pudding as directed in separate bowls. Chill for 30 minutes
Set out cups and alternate adding puddings leave room at the top for the "dirt" You can also put a little surprise in each one by adding a worm in the middle of the pudding
Cover top with Oreo "dirt"
Garnish however your sick mind demands
If you want you can also use cherry pie filling and in the center of each cup add a gooey cherry to the center
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt 4.2/5 (134 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Better Than Sex Chocolate Cake 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- peanut butter cups 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pudding Pie 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Cherry Cheesecake 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Madre's Toffee 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Strawberry Fruit Roll Ups 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Easy Cookie... 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.