Triple Layer Pudding Pie
Delicious, creamy, and light.
- 2 pkg. Jello Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 Oreo or graham cracker pie crust
- 1 8 oz tub Cool Whip
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl. Spread 1 1/2 cup pudding into bottom of crust. Mix remaining pudding and 1/2 of the Cool Whip together and spread mix on top of pudding layer. Top with remaining Cool Whip. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!