Our best jello pudding desserts - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: jell-o
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Jello pudding desserts recipes
Lemon Meringue Pudding Sweet Rolls
By chefbirdsong, The Front Porch Gourmet
When life hands you lemons, make sweet rolls!
- Bread Ingredients:
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp. butter or shortening
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 package yeast
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp. Almond extract – *optional
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 block cream cheese or Neufetchel cheese
- 3 containers Jello Snack Pack Lemon Meringue Pudding
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice or lemon extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
Here's a quick and easy recipe for puff pastry pinwheels you need in your life
By Pascale Weeks
Once you try our recipe for these puff pastry pinwheels stuffed to the brim with ham, cheese and spinach, you'll never go back!
Triple Layer Pudding Pie
Delicious, creamy, and light
- 2 pkg. Jello Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 Oreo or graham cracker pie crust
- 1 8 oz tub Cool Whip
Dive into these sweet poolside dips for summer
By déborah deprez
It's time to change up your usual savory dip routine and give these sweet versions a try!
Jello Pudding Easter Eggs
These are fun to make and are less sweet then the Carbury Easter Eggs you buy at the store
- 1 pkg (4 serving) Jell-O instant pudding
- 1/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1/3 cup Margarine or Butter
- 3 cups Icing Sugar
- 6 squares Baker's White or Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- (you can also use chocolate chips)