Our best jello pudding desserts - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: jell-o
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Jello pudding desserts recipes
Lemon Meringue Pudding Sweet Rolls
By chefbirdsong, The Front Porch Gourmet
When life hands you lemons, make sweet rolls!
- Bread Ingredients:
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp. butter or shortening
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 package yeast
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp. Almond extract – *optional
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 block cream cheese or Neufetchel cheese
- 3 containers Jello Snack Pack Lemon Meringue Pudding
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice or lemon extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
Here's a quick and easy recipe for puff pastry pinwheels you need in your life
By Pascale Weeks
Stuffed with ham, cheese and spinach, these are a delicious and satisfying party food!
Triple Layer Pudding Pie
Delicious, creamy, and light
- 2 pkg. Jello Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 Oreo or graham cracker pie crust
- 1 8 oz tub Cool Whip
Dive into these sweet poolside dips for summer
By déborah deprez
It's time to change up your usual savory dip routine and give these sweet versions a try!
Jello Pudding Easter Eggs
These are fun to make and are less sweet then the Carbury Easter Eggs you buy at the store
- 1 pkg (4 serving) Jell-O instant pudding
- 1/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1/3 cup Margarine or Butter
- 3 cups Icing Sugar
- 6 squares Baker's White or Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- (you can also use chocolate chips)