Here's a quick and easy recipe for puff pastry pinwheels you need in your life
Once you try our recipe for these puff pastry pinwheels stuffed to the brim with ham, cheese and spinach, you'll never go back!
1/12 View slideshow
Puff pastry pinwheels
More steaming articles
How to make a delicious, gluten-free... 10 steps to Asian salad bliss How to make baked quail eggs in potato...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!