Pudge the fish's sandwich
Not a tuna sandwich!!! Peanut butter n jelly.
- Bread. Of your choice.
- Smooth peanut butter
- Jelly (any flavor)
- Slightly toasted bread
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Slightly toast your bread. Or grab 2 slices of un-toasted bread
Peanut butter at room temperature for easy spreading.
Evenly spread peanut butter on one or both slices of bread.
Repeat of step 3 with jelly on one or both slice(s) of bread.
Optional: top off with extras. Fruit,nuts, etc...
"Feed to pudge"
Pudge controls the weather. Don't give tuna to fish. Don't b an abomination.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.