- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1/4 cup creamy garlic & cheese dip/dressing
- 2 tbsp chopped chives (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil 6 eggs for 5 minutes
Set the eggs in cold water to cool.
Peel the eggs, place them in a small bowl and mash them up into very small pieces.
Add the mustard and creamy garlic & cheese dip/dressing (see my recipe) and mix well.
Add the chopped chives if desired and mix well.
Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours prior to using.
Tastes better if made the day before using.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!