Everybody needs to know how to make mayonnaise! Check out this great recipe.
- 2 raw Egg yolks.
- 1 cup quality Oil.
- 2 tablespoons fresh Lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon Water.
- Sea Salt.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Before you start, make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
Put the egg yolks in a food processor or blender. Sprinkle with salt and add water.
Start blending while slowly pouring the oil into the feed tube.
After the mayo has gotten thick, add lemon juice and gently mix with a spoon
You'll also love
- Tuna and Bean Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Apple Gorganzala Salad (copycat... 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Mom's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Denny's Fried Cheese Melt 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Baked Salmon with Butter and Herbs 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Cilantro Pistou 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ subs 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Sugared Pecans 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make fast-food style mayonnaise in a pinch!