How to make homemade mayonnaise with olive oil - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make an Iced Coffee like a pro!
Top rated Homemade mayonnaise with olive oil recipes
By straightouttamykitchen, Straight Outta My Kitchen
Everybody needs to know how to make mayonnaise! Check out this great recipe
- 2 raw Egg yolks.
- 1 cup quality Oil.
- 2 tablespoons fresh Lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon Water.
- Sea Salt.
DIRECTIONS: Pour olive oil into tall narrow beaker
- 1 egg
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- Pinch of salt
In a quart sized mason jar or container that came with your immersion blender (tall and just wide enough to fit the...
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 tsp (or to taste) Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- Lemon juice, a good squeeze (1/2 lemon is too much); vinegar may be substituted
- 1/2 to 1 cup mild oil
In a food processor, add all of the ingredients except the olive oil
- 1 cup fresh arugula, tightly packed
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 tbsp pesto paste, or prepared pesto in a jar
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp garlic paste, or 2 cloves of minced garlic
- Salt, Pepper and Lemon pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil