How to make homemade mayonnaise with olive oil - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Homemade mayonnaise with olive oil recipes
By straightouttamykitchen, Straight Outta My Kitchen
Everybody needs to know how to make mayonnaise! Check out this great recipe
- 2 raw Egg yolks.
- 1 cup quality Oil.
- 2 tablespoons fresh Lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon Water.
- Sea Salt.
DIRECTIONS: Pour olive oil into tall narrow beaker
- 1 egg
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- Pinch of salt
In a quart sized mason jar or container that came with your immersion blender (tall and just wide enough to fit the...
- 1 egg
- room temp
- 1 tsp (or to taste) Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- Lemon juice
- a good squeeze (1/2 lemon is too much); vinegar may be substituted
- 1/2 to 1 cup mild oil
In a food processor, add all of the ingredients except the olive oil
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- tightly packed
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 tbsp pesto paste
- or prepared pesto in a jar
- ½ lemon
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- or 2 cloves of minced garlic
- Pepper and Lemon pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil