How to make homemade mayonnaise with olive oil - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles
Top rated Homemade mayonnaise with olive oil recipes
By straightouttamykitchen, Straight Outta My Kitchen
Everybody needs to know how to make mayonnaise! Check out this great recipe
- 2 raw Egg yolks.
- 1 cup quality Oil.
- 2 tablespoons fresh Lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon Water.
- Sea Salt.
DIRECTIONS: Pour olive oil into tall narrow beaker
- 1 egg
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- Pinch of salt
In a quart sized mason jar or container that came with your immersion blender (tall and just wide enough to fit the...
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 tsp (or to taste) Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- Lemon juice, a good squeeze (1/2 lemon is too much); vinegar may be substituted
- 1/2 to 1 cup mild oil
In a food processor, add all of the ingredients except the olive oil
- 1 cup fresh arugula, tightly packed
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 tbsp pesto paste, or prepared pesto in a jar
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp garlic paste, or 2 cloves of minced garlic
- Salt, Pepper and Lemon pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil