Recipes with olive oil - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Olive oil recipes
Garlic Olive Oil Pasta
Italian style pasta, DRENCHED in garlic and olive oil
- 1 Box Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Cup Olive oil
- Fresh or dry Basil (Chopped fine)
- Medium Frying pan
- Large sauce pan
- Large bowl with lid
Recipe: Savory Stuffed Mediterranean Braid with Olive Oil, Ham and Veggies
The intense flavor of olive oil permeates both the dough and filling of this savory Mediterranean-style braid. Perfect for a party, a family get-together or your next potluck, it's sure to be a hit! Here's our easy step-by-step recipe.
Basil & Olive Oil Rice
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
Boil/Steam white rice
- 1 Cup White Rice
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Basil
Green Goddess Salad: Zucchini, Avocado, Fava Beans And Arugula With Easy Citrus Olive Oil Dressing
A salad bursting with healthy, delicious ingredients that combine perfectly and make this recipe a definite must for when you need to get your greens!
Cut the lettuce leaves into small pieces
- some salad leaves
- 6 sticks of surumi (crab)
- olive oil
- clove of garlic or garlic powder
Angel Hair Pasta with Olive Oil, Garlic and Chili Flakes
boil salt water in a large pot
- 1lb of angel hair pasta
- 1tbs chili flakes
- 4tbs olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 cup of freshly chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup of parmesean cheese
- 1tbs of butter
- 1 cup of pasta water