Basil & Olive Oil Rice
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- 1 Cup White Rice
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Basil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil/Steam white rice.
Add cooked white rice in wok on medium heat.
Add olive oil and basil.
Mix thoroughly and serve.
You'll also love
- Corn Casserole 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Soup diet 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn A recipe for the Italian soup you... 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Potato Pockets 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Venner Rosotto 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Rejort 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Pesto 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Quick Salad 3.7/5 (34 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe