- some salad leaves
- 6 sticks of surumi (crab)
- olive oil
- clove of garlic or garlic powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the lettuce leaves into small pieces.
Cut the crab sticks into slices.
Drizzle with a little vinegar.
Add a tablespoon of olive oil
Sprinkle with garlic.
Or Crush a cube of garlic and add it.
Mix and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Garlic Olive Oil Pasta 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Crab Sauce 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Brocoli Casserole 3.5/5 (19 Votes)
- German Potato Salad 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Salad with Eggs and Creamy Garlic... 2.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Crab cakes and homemade ketchup 3.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Angel Hair Pasta with Olive Oil,... 3.2/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Iceberg lettuce is utterly delicious in salads. In this video, we show you the best way to easily remove the core from iceberg lettuce. All it takes is a few seconds and you're set!