Sea Island Salad
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 7 oz package macaroni
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 7 oz can tuna drained
- 1 17 oz can peas
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 tsp minced green pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook macaroni chill
Stir mayonnaise and sour cream with seasoning
Mix rest of ingredients
You'll also love
- Healthy Tuna Melt open-faced... 4.3/5 (119 Votes)
- Cottage Cheese Salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Granny's Meatball Surprise 2.9/5 (6 Votes)
- kiss my cookies 3.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Country Style Mashed Potatoes 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- My Potato Salad 2.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Balsamic Mushrooms Salad 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Tuna Salad 2.6/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.