tuna and noodles
- 1 pkg egg noodles
- 1 can tuna
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 of the can of soup filled with milk after soup is emptied.
- seasoned salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
boil noodles on stove top
while noodles are boiling, mix soup and milk in 13x9 casserole dish until blended and creamy
add tuna to soup mixture and blend well
when noodles are done, drain and add to soup/tuna mixture. mix until noodles are fully coated.
top noodle mixture with butter, salt, pepper, and seasoned salt to taste.
cover with foil and bake at 375 for 35 min. remove foil and bake an additional 10 min or until top is lightly brown.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- stuffed taters 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Bread 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Dale's Stew 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Cowboy Casserole 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Tater tot casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Asian Grilled Tuna 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Healthy Tuna Melt open-faced... 4.3/5 (121 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.