Tater tot casserole
- 1 Bag of frozen tater tots 1 can of cream of mushroom soup 1 pack of ground chuck grated cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1.Brown Ground chuck and drain 2. Add cream of mushroom soup and mix well and heat. 3. pour mixture in a baking dish 4. Layer top of mixture with cheese then frozen tater tots 5. Bake on 375 until tater tots are done
You'll also love
- Spinach, Red Pepper and Feta Quiche 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Bran Muffins 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Sausage Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Gourmet Sirloin Chili Recipe 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Mom's Stew 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- CHEESY GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE 4/5 (5 Votes)
- slow cooker provencial stew 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Shepherd Pie 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!