45 Quick & Easy Dinners to Make with Ground Meat
There are so many delicious ways to use up ground meat. Give these easy 30-minute meals a try now!
1/45 View slideshow
© Brownie Bites
Shepherd's pie is a classic way to get your meat and potatoes fix, and this 30-minute recipe will do more than satisfy. Creamy mashed potatoes atop gravy-coated ground beef and veggies is supremely comforting, especially with the potatoes crisped and browned under the broiler just before serving.
More steaming articles
42 Cheesy Recipes that are Ooey Gooey... 10 foods for a brighter smile Beautiful Fruit Pies for Summertime...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article