Spinach, Red Pepper and Feta Quiche
- prepared pie shell
- 1 1/3 C red pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 C fresh spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C cream
- 1/2 C feta cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
In saucepan, saute peppers in oil. Add spinach and saute 1 min more.
In bowl, whisk cream and eggs. Sprinkle feta on prepared pie shell. Arrange spinach mixture over cheese. Pour cream mixture over.
Bake 15 mins at 425 degrees. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake another 10 mins or until done.
You'll also love
- Spinach and Curry sauce Briouats 3.4/5 (276 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.9/5 (302 Votes)
- Endive Gratin 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Delcious Avocado and bacon feta... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Tuna And Macaroni Casserole 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Gum's Whipped Shortbread 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Steak and Cheese Pie 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Microwave potato chips 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!