10 Delicious Ways To Bake Your Christmas Ham
From mulled wine braised to red currant glazed, here are the recipes that will make your Christmas dinner absolutely unforgettable.
© My Fussy Eater
The Easiest Slow Cooker Christmas Ham
The trick to surviving Christmas dinner is to keep things simple. This slow cooker ham is infused with star anise, cloves, and apple juice — and is so easy it pretty much cooks itself!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.