Beeaded cheese covered chicken breast with pasta
- 4 chicken breast
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 cups of Italian bread crumbs
- 1 To 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound of pasta of your choice
- Pasta sauce of your choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Pound out the chicken until thin. Then set up read mg station with one container for the flower, one for the eggs, and one for the bread crumbs.
Bread the chicken by first dipping in the flower, then the egg and finally the bread crumbs. Repeat until all are bteaded placing on a baking sheet. Then place in a preheated 350° oven and bake until cooked threw.
While chicken is cooking heat sauce and cook pasta.
When Chicken is done take out of oven and put a little sauce and cheese on each piece of chicken. Then return to the oven for 5-10 minutes or long enough melt the cheese.
While chicken is cooking, when pasta is done mx it with sauce. Then when chicken is done serve the chicken over the pasta. It makes 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Chicken Stuffing Dish 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Zucchini Lasagna 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Turning store cookies into home... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mexican Tortilla Lasagna 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Pizza 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Hot Clam Dip 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Terrine of chicken with pesto 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe