Italian Chicken Parmesan
- 4 chicken breast
- Low-fat mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Italian bread crumbs
- 4 Tbs olive oil
- All purpose flour
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- Parmesan cheese
- Spaghetti Sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Pre heat oven to 375 degrees
Combine Italian bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl. In another bowl beat an egg. In another bowl put flour. Tenderize the chicken breasts on both sides.
Sprinkle each side of the chicken breast lightly with flour. Dip in egg, and then dip in crumb mixture. Fry in olive oil on medium to high heat until brown on each side. Put on paper towel to remove excess grease.
Spray casserole dish with cooking spray, and lay chicken pieces in dish. Cover with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake 15 to 20 min or until cheese is melted and browned.
You'll also love
- Coconut Cookies 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Tortellini Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Bubble Pizza by Maria 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Super Easy Honey Mustard Chicken 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Omlete Bake 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- pizza bake 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Homemade Alfredo Sauce 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Crusted Perch Fillet and Tomatoes 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe