Easy Chicken Parmesan Paninis
- 4 chicken cutlets, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1 cup panko bread crumbs, 4 slices mozzarella cheese, 8 slices thick artesan bread, 1/4 cup flour, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 egg, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 2 tbls olive oil, 1 cup traditional ragu.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
make breading station, 1bowl has flour, garlic, salt, and pepper. 1 has egg beaten, 1 haspanko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese
dredge each piece chicken in flour, coat both sides, dip in egg, press into crumbds coating well, set on plate.
in large skillet heat oil over medium high, add chicken to pan, cook 4 mins per side.
place chicken on 4 slices of bread, spread 1/4 cup ragu over chicken, top with slice of cheese and tbls mozzarella, top with remaining bread. heat in Panini press or large skillet until cheese melted.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.